Monday, December 11, 2006

Last one for the day


Here's one of the only pictures I can seem to find of me that's semi-close-up and not a crowd of people. This is me and a buddy- he's kinda famous. You may have seen him in one of his three fairly well-known movies. He was hanging out at the office on my birthday so we took a picture. Please excuse the angle of the shot. I have fired that camera-man and hired a new one who doesn't suffer from vertigo and isn't otherwise vertically challenged. I'll try to edit/rotate/crop the picture later...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Two hotties together, does it get any better than this :)

Breezy said...

Well hello there!
Great to see you are stepping out and stepping into the realm of blogging!

Have fun!
B.

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

Funny, I always thought Viggo was taller...

Must be those special effects!

Janet Perry said...

Daryl! Computer guy!! Welcome to blogspot! I must say your first blogs are impressive... you're catching on quick. You can actually do 3 pictures per page, I believe... and if you ever find out how to do anything cool, let me know! haha

Chantal said...

Hey Computer Guy!!!! You're a great little blogger! You make Jan and I proud! Keep it coming! We'll be by again before we leave for Christmas to spend some quality time watching the security camera again!
:)