Monday, July 2, 2007

Anarchy Online Stuff

Some of you may know something about the online RPG I occasionally play called Anarchy Online. I have several well set up characters for different purposes catalogued here: http://lorddredd-anarchy.blogspot.com/. The most interesting thing I've done so far (from an entertainment value perspective) is fighting a rather large level 30ish boss with a level 1 (one) character. For those of you not up on the way things work- yes you do start at level 1 :). From there you level up and increase your skills. My goal here was to take a level 1 guy and make him as powerful as possible and take on a boss that regularly wipes out whole teams of level 20s. I added some sound effects and music to help keep it interesting. So, here's that fight, I recommend full screen with sound- you may have to click the Youtube button in the lower right and go directly to Youtube to watch it in full screen.

A couple notes, My health bar is the red bar in the top left corner. The bad guy's bar is the big long bar that shows up sort of upper right of my screen when I have him targeted. He also has a couple of little "Infector" buddies to help him out. I also sped up a couple parts to get the time under 10 minutes for YouTube...

No comments: